Period-like cramps

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
I am give or take 7-8DPO and having period like cramps 😑 I'm scared I'm out

Actually period like cramps around 6-10 dpo are great signs of implantation. It's not a guarantee or course, but it is a good sign. Cramps are often the biggest sign for upcoming BFP.
Good Luck!

Actually period like cramps around 6-10 dpo are great signs of implantation. It's not a guarantee or course, but it is a good sign. Cramps are often the biggest sign for upcoming BFP.
Good Luck!

It feels exactly like my period. I feel like it's gonna start tomorrow so I hope you're right!

![/QUOTE]It feels exactly like my period. I feel like it's gonna start tomorrow so I hope you're right![/QUOTE]

I keep experiencing the same thing! I've period-like cramps since about 6 dpo, and (tmi) any time discharge flows, I think I've started my period. Then I get to the bathroom and no blood! I'm around 9-10 dpo (not positive, didn't temp... Just IC opk that stayed positive for 4 days), and an IC pregnancy test was negative with FMU (eh, sort of... I did pee once in the middle of the night, but I think I had a good 4 hour hold).

As I type this, I am getting stronger cramps, and I'm just certain it's AF. Husband is just certain it's a bean. We'll see. Waiting to find out is driving me nuts, though! I have a longer cycle, on day 29 now... AF should come by Monday. I just need to wait a few more day!

It feels exactly like my period. I feel like it's gonna start tomorrow so I hope you're right![/QUOTE]

I keep experiencing the same thing! I've period-like cramps since about 6 dpo, and (tmi) any time discharge flows, I think I've started my period. Then I get to the bathroom and no blood! I'm around 9-10 dpo (not positive, didn't temp... Just IC opk that stayed positive for 4 days), and an IC pregnancy test was negative with FMU (eh, sort of... I did pee once in the middle of the night, but I think I had a good 4 hour hold).

As I type this, I am getting stronger cramps, and I'm just certain it's AF. Husband is just certain it's a bean. We'll see. Waiting to find out is driving me nuts, though! I have a longer cycle, on day 29 now... AF should come by Monday. I just need to wait a few more day![/QUOTE]

I have had weird CM this cycle

It feels exactly like my period. I feel like it's gonna start tomorrow so I hope you're right!

As I type this, I am getting stronger cramps, and I'm just certain it's AF. Husband is just certain it's a bean. We'll see. Waiting to find out is driving me nuts, though! I have a longer cycle, on day 29 now... AF should come by Monday. I just need to wait a few more day![/QUOTE]

I have had weird CM this cycle[/QUOTE]

Me too! Maybe it's our lucky cycle :happydance: I say with cautious optimism haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->