period like pains?

popps12

Reaction score
i keep getting these pains that feel a bit like period pain but not as intense, ive got no bleeding but i do feel quite ill e.g. blocked nose, headache ect..

any ideas? x

I had these for a little while yesterday. I would like to know too!

bump x

I've been getting them ever since I got pregnant lol my doctor told me it's just cause I'm more sensitive and it's my uterus getting bigger. As long as it isn't too strong or constant for hours you should be fine

Call your doctor or midwife. Sometimes things can be big even when symptom are small...and sometimes things can be weird uncommon symptoms and then it turns out to be nothing at all:shrug: No way to know unless you call and make sure:flower:

i had these earlier on this week + they weren't nice!

I've been having them aswell and I remember having them way back before I found out I was pregnant, when I must have been around 5 weeks. Cramps are normal as long as they aren't unbearable and aren't accompanied by bleeding. They usually mean your uterus is growing and stretching the area around it, nothing to worry about. If you're really worried call your midwife or gp and ask them for advice. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->