Period or Implantation? Im at Loss

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
So I posted this on the TTC #1 group, but than I thought if they are in the same boat as me they might not know how to reply. Hoping someone can help me.My cycle was set to arrive on May 23rd, and I always get my cycle first thing in the morning, like clockwork. However, this time I got a very light pink spot when I wiped.

Let me fill you in on the details so maybe I can be helped:

Note: I had been using fertility friend just recently but they it seemed like they had my period all screwed up and had me getting it on different days. I use other apps on my phone and they time my cycle perfectly when it comes to AF arriving.

the first day of my last cycle was April 27th and AF usually hangs around for 10 days.

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex multiple times on May 8th.

My app said that I was due to Ovulate May 10th (not sure if that was the exact day)

I had faint spotting one time and it was quick on May 18th

Had unprotected sex again on May 21st and 22nd

On Monday May 23rd I was due to get AF and instead of the morning getting it, I got it late and night and had light pink spotting.

May 24th I took a digital HPT during the middle of the day and it was negative.

May 24-present I have continued to have spotting/light bleeding. The color is mostly light pink, but sometimes can be pink/brown and a little bit red. The color varies as does the amount.

My BBT has been all over the place. Ill see if I can bring it up again and post it on here.

Is this a period or something else?

Thank you for your input, its much appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"