Period or Implantation??

Tiffany_H

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new here. A little background about me: Hubby and I have been TTC for almost 2 years. I'm medically considered obese, but that is the only "medical" issue that I have. All tests for PCOS have been negative.

Now on to the question:
I'm 11dpo today according to my app. I forgot to check for my peak this month, and I ended up checking when it was starting to fade vs ramp up. Luckily, hubby and I BD every couple of days that week so there's a good chance that we still hit it for timing.

My question, today I went to the bathroom and there was brown discharge. This does normally happen before my period, but I was feeling a little crampy yesterday which usually only happens day 1 of my period. Today i'm feeling a bit dizzy and really tired. I just chalked it up to not getting enough sleep. I have slight back pain and my breasts are sensitive - from time to time. I don't notice it all day. This again has happened before my period.

The last thing that has me questioning is that i'm 2 days early if it's my period. My app has predicted my period on time successfully for the last couple of years. Occasionally it'll be a little late, but it has NEVER been early.

Am I just overthinking this? I'm really trying not to get my hopes up because we've been trying for so long and I don't want to get depressed if it's just my period.

Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->