Period or Pregnancy Symptoms?

iminlove

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this post is in the right place so I apologize. I've been reading these forums forever and finally wanted to post.

I expected AF yesterday or today as I got a positive OPK 14 days ago. It was exactly 14 days last moth between my test and AF.

I have had sore breasts for 2 weeks. I've had mild cramping here and there. The last couple days I had slightly more intense cramping that lasts about a minute and goes away. I've also been feeling nauseous and for about 24 hours now have seen specks of brown discharge when wiping.

I have been ttc for 2 years and was told 2 years ago everything was fine and I was able to have children with my partner. I am wondering if something may have occurred since I last saw Doc or maybe even going in to (very) early menopause or something.

Are these symptoms more normal for periods that will eventually show up or are they early pregnancy symptoms? (Sore breasts, cramping, nausea, brown spotting) I don't usually get all of these before AF, particularly not sore breasts.

I've never been pregnant before, but all of your signs sound promising (based on what I've read on these forums), particularly since these aren't things you typically see with your period. I hope, hope, hope out get your BFP this month!

It's hard to tell at times. Before I found our i felt JUST like af was coming any second. I didn't have any spotting and nausea didn't hit until a little later. But everyone is different, so it's really hard to know without a test I would say. Good luck and baby dust :)

Exactly the same as Lyana, but I had very sore boobs too. Hard to say as everyone is different. Fingers crossed for you. X

all u can do is test :) good luck!!!

It's difficult to say either way / a lot of Af symptoms are the same as preg symptoms. Are you going to takes a test or wait it out?

I'm at 7/8DPO today, and I know how you feel. My boobs all of a sudden started hurting tonight (it's 1:33am Monday here) and some slight cramping. I also got a line on an OPK (not saying that means a BFP, but I don't get lines this far after my O)... Also my back hurts slightly... So I might take a test tomorrow, but I'm gonna get a multi-pack and then wait 6 more days if it's negative.

I think you should take a test since AF was due yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->