Period or problem?

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
I stopped bleeding quite soon-about 2 weeks or less. But on sun i started bleeding again and assumed it was just my period. Now though im not too sure cus its like no period ive ever had! It just keeps gushing out! Im going through a pad every hour, and having a few little clots. My periods where really light before i had Ollie. Is this normal? Or something to worry about?

I'm also still hurting down there. It feels heavy and badly strained and my bottom too. Especially when i pee or stand up. i had PN check yesterday but she didnt examine me cus of the bleedin.x

Hey, I stopped quite early on but then it started again, and it keeps going on and off. I thought it was a period at first, but I'm guessing it's just the bleeding that hasn't fully stopped yet. It's a bit unpredictable. Did you mention it at your PN check? xx

Yeah, she didnt comment! She wasnt v good to be honest. i was in and out in less than 5 mins. ps yeah would luv to meet up 4 coffee thnx. let me know when ur free x

Hmm I think you can call triage if you have any problems, not sure if that's just for serious problems though. If it carries on for a while, I'd say go back to the dr and maybe ask to see someone else. (One of my midwives was a right cow :( She kept rolling her eyes at me when I was trying to breastfeed, asked me if I was being forced to breastfeed by my mum and made us wait half an hour in the waiting room :hissy:I don't know how some of these people get these jobs). Anyway, I'll stop ranting. I'm free almost all of the time really barr times when HV or Ryan's daddy's here (I don't get out much :rofl:). Next week, I'm just busy on Monday, so free almost all of next week really. xx

LOL i kno sum of the MW's r nasty pieces of work! Yeah i will c the GP again..i jst didnt feel comfortable wiv her lookin dwn there wiv all tht blood lol. But i guess im gonna have too if it dnt gt better soon. :(

im free all nxt wk 2. I'll give u a txt mon night and we can sort it out. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->