Period over 2 weeks late, -ve test

Reaction score
Just looking for a bit of advice. My period is wayyy overdue, I should have come on around the 16th of this month but as of yet she has not turned up. I took a pregnancy test on Wednesday and it was clearly negative, not even a hint of a line so I just assumed my body was having a funky month and I would come on, but still nothing.
I have been feeling crampy on and off for a good few weeks now, so i keep expecting AF to arrive. Other than that I've not really had any symptoms of pregnancy. I have been peeing more often but that could be caffeine. I have also been a lot sleepier recently but that could be the 14 month old I'm chasing around all day.
What else could it be? I've been eating fine and I'm not stressed over anything at all. When I had my son, I had 4cm of my left fallopian tube removed due to a cyst that had twisted and turned gangrenous, could this have something to do with it?
Sorry for all the questions but google isn't telling me anything and I don't think it's such a good idea looking there anyway!

Get ur tyriod checked out.. i was 25 days late with 4 negative pregancy tests. Got all types of bllod work was fine, everything but my tyriod.. im on medication now and Im yet again im almost 2 weeks late, but this time i know wat it is.. u should check it out.

hope this helped:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->