period pain 5 days before period is due

Just found this old thread and wondered if any of you ladies had any updates? Feeling just like you have described and been a couple of months off bcp. Were any of you pregnant? See some of you are now, did it happen quick?

Pkx

hey hun

well i posted this thread and i am now 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant :)

what are you felling like xx

hey hun

well i posted this thread and i am now 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant :)

what are you felling like xx

Oooo exciting! Well only been ttc'ing for 3weeks! Came off bcp in march after 15years, no af since. Been feeling like it was coming since wednesday, really bad cramps and aches low down, feeling of wetness (sorry tmi) and going to toilet thinking it's blood but not. Been up 2nights in a row at 1.30 ish with hot sweat and cramps thinking going to start bleeding-almost constipation At the front if you know what I mean? :blush::wacko::blush:
Booked in a dr's next Friday, was hoping that would mean af would come so could cancel!!
Did hpt on Tuesday but :bfn: will do one next week before I go just so can give dr all the information. Just feel crappy, pains worse that some real af's, went to bed with hot water bottle last night. Just want :bfp: or af so we can get started again! No idea if I'm even o'ing yet??

Pkx

Forgot to say, really achy thighs which I get with af and slightly sore nipples (did go walking at weekend so thougt legs might be that?)

X

Congratulations on ttc hun :) it is very exsiting and exstremly frastrating.. i had very bad ovulation pains on the month i got pregnant right up to a week late period it was as i was on my period i even wore pads lol

i had bad leg ake which i got when i was on period..
when are you going to test again?

sounds like what i had hun xx

Thanks for the reply!! Just thought because of bcp and bfn and not knowing if o'ing couldn't be, but this is weird?? Can't get hopes up really??
I did put a pad on the other day just cos feeling was so certain!! Thought it was just all in my mind, but the pain is quite bad? Trying to hold out test till Tuesday? Trying to keep dtd just in case but really feel af will come any minute? Strange!

Thanks for the hope, isn't the body a crazy thing?! Congratulations on your bfp!! How are you feeling? Is it exciting? Is it your first? Do you have a journal? Awww, just seen it's a boy-so cuuuute! Have you got names yet? So did you know you were pg when you had these symptoms? Did you get a bfn first?

Pkx

i got my fingers tight for you hun

i did not test till i was a week late and the first test was a posative i was so scarde to test because i could not handle seeing the negative so i held out. i came of the pill and the next month i got pregnant but at 6 weeks i had a miscarage woke up bleading on holiday, so i carryed on ttc and it took me about 9 months i did ovulation tests and i used this lube from boots to make it a nice enviroment for sperms i got a bit obsesed!!!

but now i am 20weeks 4 days pregnant with a lil boy found out sex yesterday me and my boyfriend charlie love the name Alfie so i think he will be called Alfie i dont have many symptons as i did when i got pregnant i had bad morning sickness and very painfull boobs

now i am very very veiny on my boobs and are huge and getting leaking out sometimes i am starting to fell him move like popping fellings down low it makes me laugh as it fells so stange

sorry this post is sooo long

xxx

Love it!! Bet it is so weird feeling him move inside-just can't imagine! Sorry for your loss, I hope you continue to have healthy pregnancy this time. I love, love, love the name Alfie-gorgeous!
So you have a a long journey so far. I really don't believe I could be pg so soon, just have feeling it cannot be real. But would really love to know what is going on! Keeping a note of every single little symptom in my diary so I can track it, but worried this is playing tricks with my body making me think about things and making them happen?

Will let you know what happens!! Xx

i got pregnant fast hun.. it happens i am her if you need to talk xxxxx

omg omg omg omg congratulations hun :) i am so happy for you..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back