"period pain twinge" .. but after Ov and im not due yet!?

cherryorange

Just Pregnant ..
Reaction score
Hey girlies ..
Okay, so today and yesterday Iv been getting twinges in my lower belly sorta area and on and off that sort of dull ache that I get all the time when :witch: is about to come/when im on.
Just wanted to ask if anyone had any idea what the hell it could be!?
cause Im about 5 days past ov, and :witch: isnt due for over a week .. more!
whatttt? x

well, i sure hope its your baby settling down in its snug little house for the next 9 months...

a couple months ago i keep getting these twinges/cramps about a week and half before my period and i totally convinced myself i was pregnant, but then i got my period. i went to the dr. because i thought something was wrong but she did an ultrasound and said everything looked textbook and so i don't really know why i had them.

well, i sure hope its your baby settling down in its snug little house for the next 9 months...

Agreed!!! It is somewhat normal for me to have them too and this 2WW has been no letdown!

Oh really is that what it could be? Is certainly very weird, cause I havent had them before and is a really odd sensation .. other than the ones that actually feel the same as period pains :(
but I guess it could be anything really, so Il TRY not to get my hopes up!
(haha fat chance of that .. :p)

Are they on a particular side? Sometimes woman could have O pain well after O, but 5 days would be pushing it I think. Otherwise there are the common things like gas. But some women also get cramping as the embryo tries to implant. Let's cross our fingers for that!!!

ooohhhh i had af cramps right from as early as 3-4dpo !! so FX for u hun xx

Are they on a particular side? Sometimes woman could have O pain well after O, but 5 days would be pushing it I think. Otherwise there are the common things like gas. But some women also get cramping as the embryo tries to implant. Let's cross our fingers for that!!!

Not that i'v noticed, just a couple of times now Iv thought oooh thats really quite painful, like an insidey kinda muscles too tight pain.
Yeah thats what I thought at first, ov pains. but then I havent ever had them before ...
oooh I am rather getting my hopes up now haha. But then it could always be the witch coming early (boo hiss)
tum tee tummmm waitingggg .. :)

I dont know where I am ov wise but I do know that yesterday I had the strangest sensation. I had a really sharp stabbing pain in my left ovary area then it felt like it was burning. unlike any other pain I have had before. today I just feel like I have that bad af ache more central. if I ovulated mid cycle then af will be due around the 12th so Im about a week away too. but then could be longer. only time will tell. fingers crossed for you all xxxx :hugs:

Hi Girls, Im new here. Im still trying to figure out some of the abbreviations.

I had miscarriage at 22 weeks about 3 months ago. Im ttc sooooo hard.

Since my ov date I've been getting some uncomfortable feelings around my pelvic area. Its a dull kind of pain, abit like periods but not as painfull. I also feel bloated and full around that area. I dont know if these are pregnancy symptoms. Also isn't it too soon to be getting preg symptoms. Sorry, Im on the 17th day of my 28 day cycle. I think Im 4/5 dpo.

I know exactly how you're feeling cherry orange. My period isnt due till the 14th December. Please let me know what happens with yours. I hate this wait :C

Hi Girls, Im new here. Im still trying to figure out some of the abbreviations.

I had miscarriage at 22 weeks about 3 months ago. Im ttc sooooo hard.

Since my ov date I've been getting some uncomfortable feelings around my pelvic area. Its a dull kind of pain, abit like periods but not as painfull. I also feel bloated and full around that area. I dont know if these are pregnancy symptoms. Also isn't it too soon to be getting preg symptoms. Sorry, Im on the 17th day of my 28 day cycle. I think Im 4/5 dpo.

I know exactly how you're feeling cherry orange. My period isnt due till the 14th December. Please let me know what happens with yours. I hate this wait :C

sorry to hear about your m/c :hugs: xxx good luck this cycle xxx

I had this too, I thought my a/f was on it's way a week early, turns out I was pregnant... so fingers crossed for you. My pg symptoms started what must've been around 7dpo, sore boobs etc although the nausea didn't start until i was about 5-6wks.

good luck.

I've had this non-stop since O which I think was about a week ago - everything crossed!!

Good luck girls hope its that baby snugling in for the next 9 months, keep us posted!

Oooh im getting quite hopeful now actually (dare I say it ..)
af still hasn't come so doesnt look like it could be af pains, and Im getting these twinges quite alot aswell as heartburn (?)
and iv been feeling rather icky aswell, but I guess I could just be ill haha.
Im gonna wait a week to see if af comes, and if not then I will test and let you know! x

Oooh im getting quite hopeful now actually (dare I say it ..)
af still hasn't come so doesnt look like it could be af pains, and Im getting these twinges quite alot aswell as heartburn (?)
and iv been feeling rather icky aswell, but I guess I could just be ill haha.
Im gonna wait a week to see if af comes, and if not then I will test and let you know! x

Ooh sounds good - how many DPO are you?

I've had these cramps too. This month was the first month i did opks, and the day after my positive i had what i think must have been ov pains, then on about 3 4&5 dpo i had a dull ache (cant really say it was painful) like wher I would normally get period pain! Good luck to you! I hope we all get our Christmas BFPs!! xx

I have had the same pains too. I really hope it is a good sign for you! Keep us updated.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->