"period pain twinge" .. but after Ov and im not due yet!?

Ooh sounds good - how many DPO are you?

Im now like .. 11-13dpo? not entirely sure when exactly i ov'd
so still too early to test I expect? af is due on friday/saterday.

I am 8dpo but AF due Sat - so am going to test then!

Still got this dull ache and slight twinges and feel just kinda bloated! A bit of heart burn but nothing else, quite emotional as well but nothing more!

Blimey I really hope this could be the month, didn't have much hope as my temps weren't really up but today it went up as well - eek!!

FX'd to you both -sounding hopeful that we are going to get a couple of Xmas :bfp: !!xx

Omg I Just Tested Cause I Found One From A Twin Pack ... Dunno Why Really Cause Im Only 12dpo .. But I Think It Might Be A Bfp!?
Is Quite Faint ... Il Get A Pic Up. X

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:bfp::bfp::bfp: get the pics up....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeek so excited for you Cherryorange

Oooh im getting quite hopeful now actually (dare I say it ..)
af still hasn't come so doesnt look like it could be af pains, and Im getting these twinges quite alot aswell as heartburn (?)
and iv been feeling rather icky aswell, but I guess I could just be ill haha.
Im gonna wait a week to see if af comes, and if not then I will test and let you know! x

I can so relate to this....seems like my niggles have been going for weeks.
heartburn more so than a usual month...like every time I burp it seems to set it off :rofl:
not sure bout the icky bit but then saying that I felt a little odd about an hour ago. just had something to eat so hoping thats gonna help.

Hey girlies ..
Okay, so today and yesterday Iv been getting twinges in my lower belly sorta area and on and off that sort of dull ache that I get all the time when :witch: is about to come/when im on.
Just wanted to ask if anyone had any idea what the hell it could be!?
cause Im about 5 days past ov, and :witch: isnt due for over a week .. more!
whatttt? x

Cherry Orange.... these period like pains or twinges... are you still getting them? Did you have any spotting? :witch: isnt due until Friday but I spotted on Sunday and have been having period like pains and twinges for two days, with occasional light pink CM and darker brown spotting (TMI!!!) - wondering if this is anything similar to yours? the pain isnt so bad but its pretty constant and in the low abdomen.

Thanks!! and Im new so sorry if im not posting right! lol:blush:

Cherry - One more thing I also BM last night with DH and had the same thing... Brown with light pink tinted on the sheets and when we cleaned up... no sign of AF yet though, still lots of dull ache. Im sure she will rear her ugly head soon I am just so curious! This is my 3rd month off the BCP as well so my body could just be regulating:dohh:

petzy - yours sounds rather simialar to mine, with the spotting on the sheets and stuff.. still getting the twinges though not as much just feels like a little pulling?
good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->