Period pains?

TTCabundle

Reaction score
I keep getting period pains, if I didn't know I was pregnant id presume AF was on her way! Has anyone else got this? I'm completely paranoid because I've had 3 miscarriages so every little pain is making me unsettled! x

I have this too, and have had with each of my healthy pregnancies. Its normal!! (So sorry for your losses-try to relax though) the odds are in your favor! Hugs!

Thankyou, glad someone else has it! I can't remember how I felt ib my past pregnancies so that doesn't help! Lol.
And thankyou, I've got everything crossed lol x

I've had cramps too! And some that actually made me think, hang on maybe I should sit down and have a glass of water. I think it's bean snuggling in and looks like a lot of us get them. I remember having them with my son too. Xx

Thankyou :) I'm a bit more reassured now I know other people get them! x

Yes! Iv had those kind of cramps since before i found out at 5 weeks, died off a bit now that i am 7 weeks but still there every now and then. Its everythin moving to accommodate ur baby :) xxxx

I've had these through each pregnancy, start to finish!
If you are super worried talk to your GP or midwife, but for me these were completely normal.

:hugs:

xx

yeah, i get those too. though i my case, it's gas... :blush:

Yes, I had these. From about 4 weeks until 10 weeks I kept feeling like AF was coming, but she never did. Now, I still get the occasional cramping, but nothing like it was. My doctor said it's perfectly normal.

I had these through weeks 4 and 5. I went to the doc in week 5 and she told me that most pregnant women she sees feels "period like" with cramps, no motivation, nausea and being tired all the time. She did tell me that if I would start drinking more water (like 6 to 8 glasses a day) that the cramps would get so much better than they are. I started making a point to drink water all the time, and SHE WAS RIGHT! My cramps went away!! I still have the shooting cramps sometimes (which I guess is the uterus stretching), but that is it, so try drinking a lot of water and see if they lighten up! I'm still sicker than a dog with nausea, but no more "period like" cramps.

I got cramps from 4 weeks I am now 6 weeks I still get them now & again it's hard not to worry I still worry about it I mc in august so I'm really nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->