Period Pains?!

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Well ive been having period pains for 4 days now and still no period. Ive got every pregnancy symptom apart from the nausea is slowly decreasing. To be fair i have no idea when my period will start as they are irregular but i know that i get one every month and once i start to have pains i usually get my period the day after! Still nothing!

I tested last week and Negitive. I would of conceived 5th May. Im so frustrated , is it possible to think i am pregnant and give myself all these symptoms leading me with no period? Surely cramping like this for 4 days isnt a good sign anyway. A few weeks ago i was sure i was .. i just had that feeling like i did with my last. The BFN are making me think i am officially crazy.

Ugh i just what my period to come or a damn BFP.

Sorry I don't really have the answer for you but wanted to say good luck and your pics are lovely - such cute children!!!! Hope you get your :bfp: soon!! Maybe try going to docs if you think your period is really late? x

Aw thanks :) :flower:

Ill be booking an appoinment once May is finished with, i guess im way too impaitent! I hate when i feel something is different but nothing is coming of it! :lol:

:hugs: Keep us informed - people say its usually the case when you fell something is different that you get your positive... FX'd for you!!

Well, that sounds like implantation cramps to me, actually. With my first child, I had those cramps for five days. Running to the bathroom all the time, because I was so sure to get my period. But when the fifth day passed, I tested just to check if I was crazy or what. Got my BFP that day ;) The game isn't over until AF arrives ;) FX'd for you, hun! (Such cute children!<3)

I agree, it could definitely be implantation cramps. Are you seeing any type of colored discharge at all? If so, is it red, brown, pink...?

I agree, it could definitely be implantation cramps. Are you seeing any type of colored discharge at all? If so, is it red, brown, pink...?

Nothing at all , just watery :blush: and yesterday creamy? Period pains seem to of stopped now. And boobs are very tender i cant lie on them ! Im worried if i spend more money ( Spent £40 already ) on more tests itll turn neg! Im going to wait till the end of the month , not only will we have been paid but it gives it a good chance to get that BFP!

Tested today BFN! Ugh i give up. Im going crazy ... i must be :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"