Period question

Laura617

Proud mommy of 2 boys
Reaction score
So I had my baby a little over 3 months ago. I was breastfeedimg but stopped at 2 months. I had my first period at the end of February (so 2 months post partum) and then it came 27 days later at the end of march. Now today is 27 days later again and no sign of period. Could this just be normal and it will take awhile to regulate?

With my first baby (this is my second) I just remember that once it started it was pretty regular.

76 views and no opinions? I will add that DH and I have no been as careful as we should have been and hoping its more an irregular period then a pregnancy lol so anyone who has experience please chime in.

Could just be taking a while to regulate, mine came back when I started bfing less, (once solid food was started) and were a bit funny for a few cycles! If in doubt tho, I guess the only way to know is poas! Good luck!

Thanks. I will give it a few days maybe a week before I poas just good to know it can take awhile to regulate.

Mine is all over the place too! I had my baby at the start of January and my first period 6 weeks pp. I've only taken my second one this week with a week of cramps before it reared its ugly head :)

Lol good! Well not good that its all over but it makes me feel better. I think I was just lucky to have it start so regularly the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->