Period smell 34 weeks pregnant

WeeNat

Reaction score
This is a strange one ladies.... i went to the toilet yesterday morning and noticed a strong period smell (like you get before you start). I thought for sure when i wiped there would be blood but nothing... just lots of clear white cm.

Any ideas????

So weird as I had this as well the other day. Following!

Ive never had this with my last two pregnancies winter.
Strange you had it too x

I noticed this during the third tri with my last baby. I think it's related to hormones.

Isn't that strange. Ive not smelt it since. Thanks Spiffy x

aghh weenat dont know if u remember me but u finally got ur bfp:):) were also on baba 2 33weeks now

I've had this pretty much since I lost my mucous plug about two weeks ago. I have no idea what it is either but yeah, it smells like my period!

Hey Chelle, of course i remember you!!! Whats your due date? This is baby number three...dd is 6yrs old, ds is 19months so this will be #3... scared!!!
I have my c section planned for the 21st of Dec, thats if i make it that far as my boy came at 37.5 weeks.
How you getting on??? Xxx

I've had this pretty much since I lost my mucous plug about two weeks ago. I have no idea what it is either but yeah, it smells like my period!

Hi pretty, how far along are you? Ive not lost my mucus plug but that day i had a lot of milky cm.

Now im dry as a bone and so flipping constipated!!! I do feel sharp pains down here now which makes me think baby has dropped.

Are you getting any contractions? Xxx

It hasn't happened again to me so I wonder if it is hormones?

Hi pretty, how far along are you? Ive not lost my mucus plug but that day i had a lot of milky cm.

Now im dry as a bone and so flipping constipated!!! I do feel sharp pains down here now which makes me think baby has dropped.

I'm 39 + 1, and I've had a pretty constant flow of heavier cm since I lost my plug. I have had a grand total of two contractions, but I have been getting menstrual cramps like crazy.

Glad I found this. I had this happen to me a days ago, but it went away. I wonder what it means. I thought it was strange.

omg how exciting for you im due jan 9th i have had a fab pregnancy up until last tri omg the tiredness and sciatica id killing me lol cant wait for him to get here now

omg how exciting for you im due jan 9th i have had a fab pregnancy up until last tri omg the tiredness and sciatica id killing me lol cant wait for him to get here now

Oh that will come around soon enough. My pregnamcy has also been trouble free. Hardly any acid reflux... no carpel tunnel... no swelling... no weight gain... no sore hips. Sorry i sound like im bragging lol.

I'm 39 + 1, and I've had a pretty constant flow of heavier cm since I lost my plug. I have had a grand total of two contractions, but I have been getting menstrual cramps like crazy.

Oh...good luck... i hope it picks up for you soon xxx

Glad I found this. I had this happen to me a days ago, but it went away. I wonder what it means. I thought it was strange.

I haven't a clue either. Non the woser im afraid to say...

Past few days my urine has smelled funny too sorry (tmi) lol also increased discharge more like milk watery and cloudy/white coloured had menstrual like cramps all last night with the shooting pains in my bum and front ☹ im 36 weeks tommorow my hips hurt like hell and he isnt even engaged ( 2nd baby ) i do feel like it has flown in tho everythinf has went so quickly x

Past few days my urine has smelled funny too sorry (tmi) lol also increased discharge more like milk watery and cloudy/white coloured had menstrual like cramps all last night with the shooting pains in my bum and front ☹ im 36 weeks tommorow my hips hurt like hell and he isnt even engaged ( 2nd baby ) i do feel like it has flown in tho everythinf has went so quickly x

I have to admit that i went dry after that weird smell but today i have heaps of white cm but im constipated...huff huff

My last mw wife app she said that he was just at the brim?

Keep us posted on anybof your news xxx

ur so lucky weenat i cant wait to get this one out hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back