Period stopped, now having regular white discharge

mandy_grovie1

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Hello ladies! :) I was wondering if anyone else has this happen to them as I can't find anything else on the internet about it. A little TMI but not too graphic.

I'm on CD 5, I got my period the 27th. Well, my period has been pretty light. It was unusally heavy the first day. I mean, it was just gushing and I was having small blood clots in my period. I bled through one regular tampon in 3 hours. I've heard that it can be normal but I've never had it before, however, there's a first time for everything. I'm more concerned about the fact that over the past few days, my period has been pretty light. Today, it is totally brown and I just spotted a little in the morning. I tried checking my cervix and pulled my finger out to find that I just have regular white CM and no blood. My cervix is totally closed. This is highly unusual for me since I have regular periods and they never are short. They always go until the 7th day exactly. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Have you done a HPT¿

I took one of those 88cents Walmart Cheapies and got a negative. I'm not sure what's going on with my cycle this month! I started bleeding again Wednesday and then yesterday I stopped bleeding completely and have had nothing since Wednesday. Today is supposed to be the last day of my period, but I've only had it 4 days out of 7. I usually bleed the whole way through. Weird!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->