Period super late, PMSing forever, negative tests!!

Sarahleh

Reaction score
Hi! I'm currently waiting for blood work to come back from the doctor and I am going CRAZY waiting. It makes no sense for me to be pregnant - we didn't even have sex in my "fertile window" because DH was out of town! And yet here I am, period is SIX days late and I have been PMSing for over a week. I am never never never late. My cycle runs like clockwork, even post-birth when exclusively breastfeeding my son my period came like clockwork. I can't figure out what's going on to make me so late.

I've also taken a gazillion HPT's and they have all been negative. I would think by day 6 after missed period there would be at least something showing up.

So now I'm waiting, running to the bathroom to check if my period has come, I really just want to know what the heck is up!

I'm probably not pregnant, right? I'd be so happy if I was!

:wacko:

If you are not charting or at least using opks then you prolly just ovulated late. Hopefully I'm wrong and you just are not metabolizing the hcg much yet. Hope you get good news from your blood test.

Are you sure when your fertile window is? My dental hygienist actually recently told me she is fertile near day 28! Crazy, but it's possible really for pregnancy any time during your cycle, just depending on the egg release. Keep us updated!

So the bloodwork was negative!!! And still no sign of period. Just more achey boobs and very very light cramps on and off (like seriously nothing).

I don't chart or temp or test for ovulation whatsoever, just guessed my ovulation based on cycles. But I only had unprotected sex like once 4 days before my period was due. My cycles are 26-28 days long.

So maaaybe I ovulated late and I really am pregnant? I feel like the blood test would have picked up the hcg though. It said my level was <1.8 which is extremely negative lol.

If I insert a tampon, I get a tiny spot of pink (out of the 15 times I've tried this, twice I got a pink spot. Not red but pink. Like blood mixed with a lot of CM.)

I'm just going nuts not knowing. I run to the bathroom once an hour just to check if my period has come. :( Usually when I PMS I get a couple pimples, I don't have any. Just the hurting boobs, bloating, and slight cramping... Also had a lot of headaches a few days ago...

Just to follow up my last post...maybe all the tests are negative because I *did* ovulate later, and the pink spots on the tampon are from implantation bleeding (hence why the tests were negative, because egg didn't implant yet).

Or maybe the pink spots is because my period is approaching :)

Just to follow up my last post...maybe all the tests are negative because I *did* ovulate later, and the pink spots on the tampon are from implantation bleeding (hence why the tests were negative, because egg didn't implant yet).

Or maybe the pink spots is because my period is approaching :)

Exciting!! Fingers crossed for you!

Keep us updated (because I'm also PMSing like a bitch) :dohh:

And still no period!!! If I reach in with a tissue around my finger, there is the smallest drop of blood mixed with CM still (sometimes). Breasts have tingled and ached for going on a week now.

I have another dr apt tomorrow morning and ask for another blood test order to do early next week. And I will probably poas at least once before then.

And still no period!!! If I reach in with a tissue around my finger, there is the smallest drop of blood mixed with CM still (sometimes). Breasts have tingled and ached for going on a week now.

I have another dr apt tomorrow morning and ask for another blood test order to do early next week. And I will probably poas at least once before then.

Wow.

When did you last poas?

Fingers crossed tightly for you!

I lasted poas'd on Dec 12th (first am urine), and the blood test was Dec 13th. Blood test was done 4 days after missed period. Now I'm about a week overdue. Never missed a period in my life! Except for when I was pregnant :D

Update!! I am pretty sure my period arrived. Very strong consistent cramps and started bleeding lightly. I'm out for this month :( Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->