Period type aching

sophie22

Reaction score
Mostly in upper legs like I used to get right before a period, some in groin area and occasionally low back, too. Does this just happen at this stage?

I got that from about 37 weeks. Maybe baby is moving down and things are all getting ready. I'd say its normal :)

Yep. I get random period crampy like pains. My MW said its just the shifts in hormones causing my muscles to loosen up and allowing baby to start settled down in the pelvis. I'd say mine started around 33/34 weeks. Still get it periodically.

Thanks, gosh my right upper leg is aching so badly! I feel weird!

I've had this since about 31 weeks, sometimes really bad cramps and sometimes milder. I've been checked out by OB and all is okay.

Iv had this for past couple days and wondered what it was. I thought it might be bh but its constant dull aching. Hope its a sign of things getting ready xx

Yes I've had really dull ache in my lower bump tonight...like period pains. I've been worried but I guess it's normal. Baby has been super Active today so maybe he's just getting into position! He's transverse at the moment

ive been having this also, im 34 weeks:) i was worried as didnt experience this with my other two. hopefullt this means he will come on time:)

I'm just a few days behind you, and i'm in the same boat! I was in hospital this week and was told it's more common than you think. And talking to my cousin who recently had a baby and she said had the same thing from somewhere around 25-27 weeks onwards! It's horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->