Periods 3 days late any advice?

laura109

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am writing another post in the hope somebody might be anle to help me. My cycles are 25 days without fail. Af always starts the same way every month. We are ttc number 2. We dtd on day 9 and 11 late at night. I started testing around 5 days before af was due. Bfn everytime.

2 days before af i started cramping
1 day before af i had a bath to relax as i could feel the witch coming. Went to bed early.

The day af was due i woke up to nothing. I got ready went for a walk with dd and came home. Nothing but cm with a couple of red hair thin lines in. I thought she was coming but nothing else was showing for the rest of the day. At bedtime i had af cramps in my back. Tested bfn.

Yesterday af still had not arrived. The odd but of brown dotted into cm in the morning but that was it. I put a pad on and figured that whilst i was out with my friend it would start. Came home and tmi!!! Watery long clear cm was on the tissue about 3inchs of it. Went to sainsburys got a test made by them and a clear blue. Bfn on sainsburys. Rest of the day crampy but nothing. Had a bath and watched tele.

Woke up today at 4am. Took a test. Almost thought it was a faint positive on clear blue but i think its colourless and an evap. Cm today has beige bits in it. Ache in the middle of my lower back. Cm is pretty much gone again. Still no af.

I have sone pink tests hopefully arriving today. I will test again but i know it will be a bfn.

I am genuinely confused as to why things are so strange this month. If i was pregnant it would be showing by now. The tinted cm is obviously not a good sign either. Could there be something wrong with me? Its day 3 now and i really am worried. Any advice or experience on this would be hugely appreciated. If af has not arrived by monday ill try see a dr but i doubt they will be alarmed at the momemt.

I occasionally get a twingey ache in my left ovary for the odd hour but not for over a week. Feeling extremely confused help! X

Hi Laura! Didn't want to read and run! Very strange if you are usually like clockwork with AF! Could there be a chance you maybe ovulated later this month? When we start TTC I'm sure our bodies decide to mess around on purpose!! Sending you hugs and hoping its a BFP for you soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->