• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

periods after baby

Googiepie

Reaction score
So I got my period right after my 6 week check up. So I had a period this month and it lasted the regular 5 days. Normal period. I was due my next period on August 2nd. However on Friday and saturday i started spotting a bit, now it's like I have my regular period. Anyone have this happen to them? My other period this month ended July 9th. Normal to have period twice a month?

Mine have been totally messed up since I got them back. One lasted for almost a month. Others are really really light and short. There is no consistency to them at all. They come whenever they feel like it!

I've only had four since they returned at 8.5months pp so it's early days and I hope they will level out.

I think it's normal.

I think it's normal for them to be a bit hit and miss.
My first one came 10 weeks pp and I'm not beeastfeeding so not sure why it took so long, then at 12 weeks pp I had my copper coil fitted and it's as if it brought on another period so ive had 2 periods in the space of 3 weeks! Not sure if the 2nd one was caused by the coil tho or if it was gonna come then anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->