Periods after MC! x x

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Hi ladies...

Im very confused about my cycles and periods.

My first cycle was 30days long, i had a +OPK and my temps went up so i assume i ovulated.

My second cycle has just been 26days with no +OPK and no temperature rise so i assume i havent ovulated this cycle!!

Is this normal after a MC?? Just very confused that i ovulated and now havent. Really worked hard DTD every other day so im feeling quite down that we never had a chance this cycle!

What are your experiences?

x x

Hi I'm very confused like you. I had emergency surgery Friday due to a ruptured ectopic and they removed my left tube. I started bleeding Monday and it's very painful and heavy but I am not sure if this is my proper period or if it's due to the surgery. Hopefully will get some answers from my Gp Friday.

Good luck.

Love L.

Xx

Hi I'm very confused like you. I had emergency surgery Friday due to a ruptured ectopic and they removed my left tube. I started bleeding Monday and it's very painful and heavy but I am not sure if this is my proper period or if it's due to the surgery. Hopefully will get some answers from my Gp Friday.

Good luck.

Love L.

Xx

It sounds like that is your period hun, i had an operation 4 years ago and was told that the aneasthetic can bring about the start of your period. Mine started whilst i was in hospital!

I know its all so confusing when you dont know whats going on!

Was hoping someone could give me any similar experiences??

x x

Hi ladies...

Im very confused about my cycles and periods.

My first cycle was 30days long, i had a +OPK and my temps went up so i assume i ovulated.

My second cycle has just been 26days with no +OPK and no temperature rise so i assume i havent ovulated this cycle!!

Is this normal after a MC?? Just very confused that i ovulated and now havent. Really worked hard DTD every other day so im feeling quite down that we never had a chance this cycle!

What are your experiences?x x

I think pretty much anything goes post mc!!!

Some women snap right back into a perfect ovulatory cycle right away - even after a later loss. Others will struggle to regain anything even vaguely resembling normality after any loss. We're all individual.

I'm only on my first post mc cycle. I spotted non stop (pretty much) until my first af (25 days post ERPC), spotted until a day or so before I got a + opk (cd 16). Spotted a tiny bit after that, and have just started spotting again (which I'm assuming is af arriving again) now on cd 27.
I have 'retained products' though so my cycles are bound to be a bit weird!

I think it is reasonable to expect cycles to be a little unusual for a couple of months even if you have a complete and uncomplicated mc.

I hope you get back to normal soon. I really do know how frustrating it is when you want to get PG again.

:hugs: Good luck

Hi

Yes unfortunately I think it is normal to be "all over the place" for months after a MC. Apparently the stress of miscarrying can really affect your cycles. So frustrating though when all you want is to be pregnant again. My first few cycles after mc were very different but have settled since xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->