Periods Changing Dates??????

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
Since TTC my periods have moved dates every month by 3 days. Has anyone else experienced this?

FF gave me 3 different possible start dates for AF last cycle. This cycle I have just 2 possible start dates. All because 2 cycles ago I got AF 3 days early, that kinda messed up the system :wacko:

I'm not sure what you mean.

My cycles are 27-31 days. My date adjusts to when I ovulate.
Is that what you mean? Were you previously an every 28 day girl and now it's varying?

I have always been 30 days but recently had a few cycles of 28 days for no apparent reason. But I´m back to 30 now Ov on cd16, which suits me fine although the tww is a bit on the long side.

yes.. I started at 1o days and slowly have worked down to 1-3 days off... Helps me with LH surge though now.. before I was just out there wondering what the magic number was that month!

My cycles sometimes ( once or twice a year) will change I am very pleased that I am ovulating on a full moon again.

On July 2 and 3 i missed my pills so i took it on the 4 but after that i stopped taking the pills because i thought i was pregnant.My period usually comes on the 28th. But it didn't come on the 28th it came on the 6th of August. I wanted to know if the 6th of august is going to be my new period date?

Hi! I'm new here...I have been tracking my cycle lengths for the last year and it varies anywhere from 26 days to 35 days...but most of the time I get my period on the 29th or 30th day. Because it changes so much makes it hard to know when I am ovulating.

My cycles are like yours 30 days but as others have said few times a year it changes from 29 days to 34 days. My doctor says its normal and not to worry about it.

Its perfectly normal for a periods to change every now and again. I think we are more aware of this because we are monitoring everything when ttc.

:hugs:

:dust:

do you mean your cycle length?
most peoples cycles vary month to month as when we ovulate varies. what I didnt realize was that the ovulation date changes, but our LP (day after ovulation to day before period) stays much the same....mine is usually 14 days and once was 13 days. so if you know when you have ovulated (by ov tests or temping) and how long your LP is you should be able to guess your cycle length.
if you mean period length that is normal too, depends how thick your lining got in the cycle.

Sorry, I just realized I was in the wrong section!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->