Periods question

Discussion in 'Breastfeeding' started by mummytochloe, Jun 7, 2011.

1. MadamRose

MadamRose Mummy to 2 and cautiously pregnant with #3

I know its strange im asking a periods question so far into breastfeeding but...

Do you ladies sometimes have regular periods and then suddenly have ages between a period.
    The reason i ask is recently i was bleeding all the time and i mean like every 2-3 weeks and alot more than before :dohh: but i dont remember in the last 2 months having a period :dohh: recently me and DH have only been starting to have :sex: since having DD as i had problems downstairs due to stictches beign done to tight :dohh: we used protectiong the handful of times we done it but no sure if its a normal breastfeedign thing or a chance i could be pregnant. Should i POAS? I have been weeing more DH said i could have urine infection but doesnt hurt to pee

ETA: that i was taking the mii pill when chloe was 3months old but only took it for like 1 month as i kept forgetting when we dtd we used comdoms

2. Lownthwaite

Lownthwaite 1DD and cooking #2!

Good question! Will be watching this thread -

Im wondering this too - I had my first period last month. Before LO I was regular as clockwork every 28 days, which makes me due on today - but so far nothing :shrug::wacko:

We have been using condoms religiously but I'm wondering if (if AF doesn't show in the next few days) it's possible for them to have gone irregular / miss periods?!?!

Sorry didn't answer your question mummytochloe but wondering the same :flower:

3. Nervous_1

Nervous_1 Well-Known Member

I can't answer post preg as only had one visit from the :witch: so far, but pre-preg (and I'm talking since hitting puberty here) I would have a couple of periods just a couple of weeks apart, then another not for maybe 4 months, then a couple of regular 28 day cycles....it was crazy!! :wacko: Really hope that I don't return to that cos I had no idea what was going to happen.

So yea it is possible to not have a period for ages and not be pregnant. I'd test though just to be on the safe side :flower: