Periods really messed up at 26+ months

staralfur

Love my girlie!
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I got my period back when LO was 13 months old. I skipped the next cycle but after that they were pretty normal until about four months ago when they started coming 3-5 days early each cycle. Really annoying. Anyway, last cycle was a perfect 30 days again (same as when they were regular) and I thought I might be back on track. But this month I'm now 4 days LATE. I had my regular PMS symptoms when it was due but nothing came of it, and now there's no sign of it coming whatsoever.

Is it possible that breastfeeding is still the cause of irregular cycles even after having my period back for over a year? My LO has been feeding at night a couple of times per week again lately so I'm wondering if that could be a reason for the delay?

I have heard that can happen if night feeds start up again

Thanks! I was hoping someone could reassure me that it's a possibility as I'm really not the type to go to the doctor unless one of my limbs has been chopped off.

Six days late now and no sign of it, hopefully I've managed to just skip it this month. That would be a silver lining to having to get up and do night feeds with a 2 year old!

Wasn't pregnant, I finally got it 10 days late. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->