Permanent smiley face on cb digital opk holder!! anyone?

Baby2012

Reaction score
Hello!

This is my first month ttc 2. I've been using the cb dig opks again and got my smiley face yesterday cd9- which was great as coincided with my abundance ewcm and ov pain. Problem is, after getting my smiley face yesterday afternoon I noticed that it was still showing up on the holder some hours later!

I've gone to do another test this morning, inserted a new test stick but the smiley face is still showing on the holder! So I took that stick out and the sodding smiley face is still there! It's even there now, even though there isn't a test stick in.

I'm going to phone cb on Monday as it's obviously faulty but I wondered if anyone else had experienced this?

Baby dust to us all X

No its not faulty, when you get your solid smiley face it indicates the start of your lh surge and stays up for the next 48 hours indicating the two peak fertility days. They state in the instructions that you do not need to test further when get the fixed smiley and because it stays up for 48hours you can't.
Hope that helps

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Doh! Thank you so much. Gosh I feel very rusty now, i seem to have forgotten everything. Very helpful, thank you X

No problem I only know because I did the exact same thing the first month i used them. Wasted about 4 strips lol

Good luck bd'ing hope you get your bfp soon!

No problem I only know because I did the exact same thing the first month i used them. Wasted about 4 strips lol

Good luck bd'ing hope you get your bfp soon!

I wasted 2 strips too! Ah well hopefully we both get our bfps & sticky beans very soon. I'm all bd'ed out now - we bd'ed cd 7 8 & 9 so think we've given this month a good enough go, so guess I'm in the tww eeeekkk:happydance:

Hopefully I can update this thread with some good news :cloud9: gosh I totally forgot how consuming ttc is. Thanks again and good luck to you too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->