Permission to kill my eldest sister...

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
:hissy:

Aaaaaarrrrggghhh!!! She is driving me mad! Basically she's 20 weeks pregnant, and ever since she was about 6 weeks pregnant she's been trying to get me to tell her our names or discuss names generally with me.

We haven't found out the sex and we're not discussing names, that's a choice we made. I told her that and yet she would still always IM me her name ideas in conversations and I would just not respond or say I wasn't discussing it.

Basically last week they found out the sex and she said that now they knew they were choosing their name and calling their baby that. I was just chatting to her (she lives in Australia BTW) and she just said "have I told you we choose the name" and I responded "I really don't want to discuss it in case our names are the same" and she went ahead and told me anyway!

It just makes me mad, because I'm having my baby first and she's just been banging on about their names even though I said we weren't sharing ours. The name she's choosen was actually on our list but it's not anymore, and the middle name is still on our list.

I'm going to call my baby whatever I want to anyway, as I'm having mine first, but it just really annoys me that she's insisted on telling me all of the names on their list so that if we do happen to go with one of those she can say "well that was our name".

Rant over. Grr.

I'll be your alibi......'she was here the whole time officer....' xxx

And me!!!!

It is a hard position to be in but like you say you are having your bundle of joy 1st so you get first pickings.She will then have to change her choice.She cant accuse you of being a copy cat as you have not actually divulged your choices to her.

Hey not long now hunny xx

I just can't believe that she went ahead and told me after I specifically wrote I didn't want to know!

She just said "it's what we were going to call the last one if he was a girl anyway so it's our name"

WHATEVER.

Plus she's saying that she's always told everyone that's what it was going to be.. no you haven't you big liar, plus my other sister's daughter was actually called that name (Freya BTW) for 3 days before they changed their minds!

Ha! its starting already! you do know it will be even worse when you both got your babies dont you :lol: good luck dealing with that xxx

:hugs: aww hun, that's not very considerate of her, she must understand your wishes and obay (sp?) them xx

If this is here first baby she's probably just over excited - i kno i was like that with my first - ALWAYS wanting to discuss baby names. She probably feels like as your in the same boat, your a good person to talk to about it. She probably has a mild case of selective hearing aswell :rofl: - thats usually associated with over excitement! Deep breath hun x lol !

It's her 3rd baby :) She's always had a severe case of selective hearing, pregnant or not ;)

I'm going to call my baby whatever I want anyway, I just didn't want there to be conflict over names, so silly!!

oh- well in that case tell her to calm down and not to be such a pain in the ass! :rofl:

Give your baby the name she has chosen. That will teach her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->