Personal trainer?

amygwen

Mom to Kenny & Gwendoline
Reaction score
Hello!

So, yesterday my mom and I went to the gym and we've been going now for a week, we had a one hour session with a personal trainer for free and after doing it, we felt so refreshed and achey just because we had done all of these exercises that we had never done before (or even knew about for that matter). He told us he could give us a deal where we would both get him for an hour and it'd be $70 (45 pounds), so $35 (22 pounds) dollars each.. do you think it's worth it?

Thx!

Ive heard they cost over 100 pounds so guess to me it would be good.

Wish i had the money for a personal trainer, jealous lol

Aww! Yeah, I don't really have money for it either, but I could do it just have to scrape some and stop eating out as much! Thankfully it's much cheaper if you do it with a partner rather than on your own which is the only reason I'd consider it! :flower:

Definately a good deal amy! I doubt I could ever get a personal trainer for 1 hour for £45. Go for it :D

Yes! A PT is totally with the money, and where I live you'd pay £40 each.

What I would recommend if seeing the PT once a week, and getting him to set you goals that you have to achieve for the next time you see him. So you stay motivated, and aren't seeing him a few times a week.

What I would recommend if seeing the PT once a week, and getting him to set you goals that you have to achieve for the next time you see him. So you stay motivated, and aren't seeing him a few times a week.

Thanks for the advice!

We bought 6 sessions with him and he's really pushing us to do at least 2 a week, but then the sessions would be gone really fast, so I'm going to tell him to do it once a week now, but that's a good idea.. a good way to stay motivated for sure! :flower:

that's great value for money! luck you xxx

My mum has one but what she does is gives her an exercise plan and teaches her how to do them all. Tell her how to build them up when they don't feel challenging enough. that way she only sees her once every few months. Works out alot cheaper!

Thanks for the advice!

We bought 6 sessions with him and he's really pushing us to do at least 2 a week, but then the sessions would be gone really fast, so I'm going to tell him to do it once a week now, but that's a good idea.. a good way to stay motivated for sure! :flower:

Don't let him push you into 2 a week, once a week is fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->