Persuasive Advertising to Children

StuartM6

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Stuart MacLean, I am a fourth year student researcher at Glasgow Caledonian University.

As part of my dissertation study, I am researching the effects that persuasive advertising has had on children aged between eight and twelve years old from a parent’s perspective. I have four main research objectives to obtain within the study. They are as follows:

1.To determine the perceived detrimental effects that persuasive advertising has had on the respondents children.
2.To identify the effect that persuasive advertising has had on children’s (between eight and twelve years old) product usage.
3.To examine the extent to which parents are subsequently effected by pester power, due to persuasive advertising.
4.To determine children’s awareness and understanding of persuasive advertising.

I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out this questionnaire as it would provide valuable information to my study. I would also be more than happy to provide my findings from my research to your site.

Simply follow this link to answer the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6FSSLLK

Kind Regards,

Stuart MacLean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"