Pesticides during pregnancy

jen78fl

Reaction score
Hi all. I just wanted to get some opinions on something.. I am about 12 weeks pregnant now and we just had a pest control company come to spray the outside of our house, mainly because we have already paid for the whole year...

Anyway, I thought they were just going to spray around the house and nothing else, but today I noticed that they put these little white granules/pellets around the lawn and the yard and some of it ended up on the sidewalk, not to mention on the hose. So anyway I had to use the hose to try and spray it all off and I may have touched some of it since it was everywhere.. I did wash my hands a few minutes later but I am worrying about some kind of exposure this way. Also, I had to rinse off shoes that had some of the crushed granules on them.

Also, Im wondering, is there any way the fumes from the pesticide being sprayed outside could get inside the house? All the doors and windows were closed, and the windows have screens on them.. But I still kind of worry about that.

Anyway, just wanted to get some advice on this. Maybe I am being overly paranoid but I dont know...Thanks everyone for your help!

Hey sweet, its only natural to worry, but unless you consumed any pesticide then i would not worry. The fumes should not have effected you or bubba in anyway and you washed your hands straight after, so i expect its just a bit of paranoia, i'm 12 weeks aswell and suffer from that alot. Anyway next time get somebody else todo stuff like that. take care xxx

Thanks charlotte. I have always had anxiety problems, and being pregnant does make it alot worse! lol

Thanks charlotte. I have always had anxiety problems, and being pregnant does make it alot worse! lol

Im so seeing that too ! CANT Wait for all of this part to pass, I find myself worrying about EVERYTHING

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->