Pet baby hates?

I am happy to see areas with a good transit system. I could not live without a car where I live.

Where I lived in the states, I absolutely needed a car as well. I would try to ride my bike to work as often as possible when the weather was nice, but it would still be difficult if I needed to bring groceries home or it was late at night. The U.S. needs better transit! Trains are so convenient for all ages and especially if you're not in the position to be driving anywhere.

1) babies in jeans. That rough material cannot be good for their little bellies!
2) newborns without hats. I dont care if theyre indoors or not the hats are needed for a reason.
3) ppl that ignore their babies cries in public, especially the little ones that are under a year old.
4) ppl that have issues with breastfeeding in public. No one complains if an adult is eating a hamburger in the middle of the shopping mall what makes them think that an adult's hunger deserves more attention than a baby.

i agree with a lot of the ladies above especially those with the chocolate milk and pepsi. kids will drink or eat the healthy food if its all they know. they have no junk to compare it to so how can they know what theyre missing out on.

Why do babies need hats indoors?

Because where I live it gets to about -40 celcius in the winter time and no matter how darn hard you try the draft always gets in somehow. It all depends where you live. If i were in Texas I wouldnt put a hat on my baby's head indoors. In hospitals here the babies are ALWAYS wearing hats indoors. In the list of things to pack for the baby for baby's birth the doctors tell you make sure you bring indoor hat as well as outdoor hats.

All our babies are gonna be summer babies right?

mine is a fall baby (middle Sept)

I hate when people in public places ignore their screaming baby and go on with their conversation like nothing is going on or when 2 year olds are allowed to have a lay on the ground kicking and screaming fit in the ilse at the grocery store!

I hope your child will never have a tantrum in public....:dohh: - when my 22 month old decides to have a tantrum the ONLY thing I can do with her is let her lie there until she's done. yes, it's embarrassing when it happens and you feel mortified as a parent, so I hope other people won't judge you when it happens....

I hate when people in public places ignore their screaming baby and go on with their conversation like nothing is going on or when 2 year olds are allowed to have a lay on the ground kicking and screaming fit in the ilse at the grocery store!

I hope your child will never have a tantrum in public....:dohh: - when my 22 month old decides to have a tantrum the ONLY thing I can do with her is let her lie there until she's done. yes, it's embarrassing when it happens and you feel mortified as a parent, so I hope other people won't judge you when it happens....

Thankfully we've not yet had a full on public tantrum, but at home ignoring her and letting her get it out of her system is the quickest way to end it. I've tried sympathising, telling her off and leaving her to it and the other ways just encourage it to go on longer and louder since it is basically attention seeking. If she gets the attention, she does it all the more.

1) babies in jeans. That rough material cannot be good for their little bellies!
2) newborns without hats. I dont care if theyre indoors or not the hats are needed for a reason.
3) ppl that ignore their babies cries in public, especially the little ones that are under a year old.
4) ppl that have issues with breastfeeding in public. No one complains if an adult is eating a hamburger in the middle of the shopping mall what makes them think that an adult's hunger deserves more attention than a baby.

i agree with a lot of the ladies above especially those with the chocolate milk and pepsi. kids will drink or eat the healthy food if its all they know. they have no junk to compare it to so how can they know what theyre missing out on.

Why do babies need hats indoors?

Because where I live it gets to about -40 celcius in the winter time and no matter how darn hard you try the draft always gets in somehow. It all depends where you live. If i were in Texas I wouldnt put a hat on my baby's head indoors. In hospitals here the babies are ALWAYS wearing hats indoors. In the list of things to pack for the baby for baby's birth the doctors tell you make sure you bring indoor hat as well as outdoor hats.

All our babies are gonna be summer babies right?

mine is a fall baby (middle Sept)

My point was a previous poster said new orbs in winter and. One of us are having a new Ron in winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->