Pet hates

"I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed" OMG how many times I heard this. I can't stand it now!!

Omg just reading this has sooooooo made me laugh & i really needed it thanks girls I can honestly say my mum said all those, still does on occasion along with :

"mind your manners"

"don't raise your voice at me lady jayne" or anything followed by " lady jayne "

" you're pushing your luck lyndsey-anne " defo knew i was in shit with the full name.

This isn't what she said but it really does deserve a seat here ... I soooooo used to hate when i was younger my mum just licking her finger or cuff with her tongue to wipe me, on my head or round my mouth. I seriously hate people who do this & vowed never to do it with josh..so far i think so good lol

I remember when I was younger I used to be so confused with "lady jayne" I used to think to myself why is she calling me Jayne ?? why ???
my uncle called me lady jane so much that when i was about 1 in my buggy in a shoe store the sales lady asked my name and i told her it was lady jane :dohh:

I got "you'll thank me when your older" - yeah well I didn't :(

I havent had a nockname basically(ok when i was like 7 I had one ) so the full name would apply to me xD

anyway I knew my mother was pissed off because she had a real scary vibe to her voice(not being louder than normal but that vibe)

anyway I hate if anybody uses either sarcasm(I have a very bad sarcasm detector)
or phrases 'oh you room looks niely tidied up, and 80 % of the time I wouldnt be sure whether that was meant seriously or whether it was sarcasm.

'You'll thank me for this when you grow up' is the worst.. I have to say, I'm still not particularly grateful for all the times my Mum grounded me after saying that :lol:

"You're so obnoxious!!" I was like..3/4 and had no clue what she meant...still don't because I wasn't being obnoxious when she said it!! :lol:

"Just wait until your dad gets home". I loved that one, I knew when dad got home he'd do nothing, mum was the one that dished out the tellings off and smacks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->