Peter Andre...

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
He infuriates me. Atleast you get what you get with Jordan and she doesn't pretend to be something she's not. Peter on the other hand is SUCH a hypocrite. First he is slagging Katie off for giving interviews and now he's on the cover of Heat (naked might I add!) telling the 'truth' about the split and how he's moving on.

GRRR piss off and get back to being a nobody.

:blush: Rant over. :sleep:

I HATE Peter Andre now :grr:

Team Katie everytime :D

He's soo 2 faced it's unreal

Team Katie all the way :thumbup: peter andre is an irritating T**T!

katie is a plastic chav, peter is better a nobody than one of those :O her poor kiddies dumped every other week for holidays. Ick.

I think people forget her husband has just left her :shrug: I think she's a great mother.

I dont really care for either of them tbh anymore ... all im bothered about and feel sorry for is those poor children.

Great mother? After the pictures iv seen of her partying away these past few months shes far from a great mother, whilst pete is taking the kids away to have a nice time, she swans off clubbing, snogging random men!! Shes ridiculous...

i have got a picture of me with Peter Andre......well I was 13!!!! LOL

Great mother? After the pictures iv seen of her partying away these past few months shes far from a great mother, whilst pete is taking the kids away to have a nice time, she swans off clubbing, snogging random men!! Shes ridiculous...

well in general i mean.. before her husband left her :wacko:

lol katies idea of spending time with the kids is making them do whatever she wants to do. fab!

He's driving me mad. Im sick of hearing is sob story.

"hey read the true story and how my heart is broke...only in heat magazine" Oh shut up....im bored!!

Wasnt he the one that broke with her?

TBH I'm fed up hearing bout them both. I used toi like em but last few weeks I've got bored of em.

He's driving me mad. Im sick of hearing is sob story.

"hey read the true story and how my heart is broke...only in heat magazine" Oh shut up....im bored!!

Wasnt he the one that broke with her?

Exactly what I was gonna say!
I was never her biggest fan anyway, but he is trying to come across as some kind of martyr and he's annoying me even more than she does now.

I wish they would both pee off.

I dont really care for either of them tbh anymore ... all im bothered about and feel sorry for is those poor children.

I agree, feel so sorry for those kids and pray to god they dont c any of this weeks front pages with their mother topless at the pool with that Alex Reid. Those kids r too young to understand and think its wrong for her to allow herself to be photographed in that way. But in general think the two of them r now acting like twats. Kx

Katie needs to grow up.. and realise she cant go out partyin as much as she would like with 3 children.. but pete new what she was like when he got with her... so shouldnt have expected her to change...
befor she gets with any man, she needs to deal with her issues, and realise not all men are prats and going to cheat on her, obviously what she is doing now is disgraceful.. yes everyone needs a lil break, but being seen with different men.. daily.. she is lucky the kids are not old enough to really understand whats happening
Pete seems a normal enough guy even if he is a bit vain... he is a good dad.. and takes responsibility

so all in all

Katie: needs to grow up

Pete: Needs to stop messing about with his hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back