Peter Andre...

urgh no way is katie price better looking than 90% of women, perhaps in a 'glamour' way but give me a natural beauty like emma watson or the stunning catherine zeta jones any day. The caked on make up, bee stung lips, huge fake lashes and hard face, leave me cold. I can think of plenty of women in my life that are prettier than that. She does however have a good body. She was so beautiful when she was 18, i am sure some is just aging, but i believe she would look lots better if she had stayed natural, the way men first fell for her!

https://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00803/katie_380x529_803888a.jpg (naked boob pic, warning! but to show how fab she was before all the surgery etc)

shes only had her boobs done + liposuction ages ago.
that's not really loads to get done to your body tbh.
she has done far too much to her face & she would be better off if she'd left that alone.
i'm pretty sure she regrets changing her face so much because it looked a lot better before.

shes only had her boobs done + liposuction ages ago.
that's not really loads to get done to your body tbh.
she has done far too much to her face & she would be better off if she'd left that alone.
i'm pretty sure she regrets changing her face so much because it looked a lot better before.

Shes still had liposuction. And she barely eats now anyway, so its no suprise shes so skinny...

Yeah she was sooo much better when she was natural. Even the way she speaks now doesn't seem right cos of her lips. She's messed about with herself too much! I think the way she's behaving is awful at the moment and I know from watching their show, Peter isn't so innocent either. He knew how to wind her up and then backtrack to show her up. Overall I'm team Andre but I know he's not so innocent but feel he's behaves far better than her. She's making a fool of herself IMO! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->