petit filou

They are not made with formula....they are made with cows milk the same as other yogurts/fromage frais are made. The website says from 6months onwards.

I found these Plum Organic ones on Ocado website and I get them for Erin and Toby
https://www.plum-baby.co.uk/our-food/our-dairy/id/45#content

The website is great too and gives recipes as well not just promoting their ready made food:happydance:

the first yogurts zane had was organix and he loved them, i got them from morrisons but i havent been able to find them since lol

Even those such as the Plum range contain sugar but its labelled as grape juice extract... i.e. grape sugar :dohh: Comes from fruit but its still extra sugar. Natural yoghurt with unsweetened fruit puree is a great option I think x

Yeah they do contain concentrated grape juice which is still sugar you're right but there was much less in them than some of the other brands.

I get annoyed when some companies say "no added sugar" but then contain concentrated apple or grape juice which is still sugar, sometimes labelling says "only contains natural sugars" well yeah...sugar is natural:dohh: whether fruit sugar or sugar cane or honey etc and they're all just as bad for teeth:growlmad:. Dried fruit is very high in sugars too and should only be given after a meal, not as an in between meal snack:nope:

petit filous are FULL of sugar! Read the ingredients as there is about a teaspoon of sugar in each pot! Yeo Valley natural yogurts are very good, but all yogurts are recommended only from six months.

Even those such as the Plum range contain sugar but its labelled as grape juice extract... i.e. grape sugar :dohh: Comes from fruit but its still extra sugar. Natural yoghurt with unsweetened fruit puree is a great option I think x

Yeah they do contain concentrated grape juice which is still sugar you're right but there was much less in them than some of the other brands.

I get annoyed when some companies say "no added sugar" but then contain concentrated apple or grape juice which is still sugar, sometimes labelling says "only contains natural sugars" well yeah...sugar is natural:dohh: whether fruit sugar or sugar cane or honey etc and they're all just as bad for teeth:growlmad:. Dried fruit is very high in sugars too and should only be given after a meal, not as an in between meal snack:nope:

Totally agree :kiss:

petit filous are FULL of sugar! Read the ingredients as there is about a teaspoon of sugar in each pot! Yeo Valley natural yogurts are very good, but all yogurts are recommended only from six months.

I got Charlie some Yeo Valley yesterday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->