Petrified im not ovulating! please help!

Twilighter<3

Mummy to Noah
Reaction score
So this is my 5th cycle trying to conceive and only my second using CB digi OPK, testing from cycle day 10 onwards and not had a positive one yet! what could this be? should i be testing twice daily?really scared im not ovualting! Any advice would reall help. thanks!x

What cd are you on? I have gotten positives from CD11-CD16...also I test twice a day, usually around 11am and 6 or 7pm...my surge sometimes only lasts for a short while. Hope that helps!

just wanted to offer some advice as i had ovulation issues before getting bfp, i also used cb digi and found they are pretty accurate for just testing once a day. not sure how long your cycles are but u may be having early ovulation so i would say start testing from cd7 or 8 just incase u are missing it. charting temps can also be a good way to see when u are ovulating (although will only confirm it afterwards)
u could have your doctor check for day 21 progesterone to see if u are actually ovulating, i was ttc for 5 yrs and the only problem was the fact i wasnt ovulating. i felt awful when i found it but it can be so easily sorted, i was put on clomid and on my 1st cycle i got my bfp, so try not to worry if that does turn out to be the case

Im on cycle day 16 and only have one more test left :( thank u so much will try testing earlier next cycle! because have only been testing from cycle day 10, boy this is gettin expensive hehe! cycles varies form 26-29 days! i just wish i knew if i was so if it carries on think i will go to the docs! thanks for the help! :) xx

im such a newbie at this and sorry if this is a stupid question but what exactly is clomid??? lol

Have your OB run the basic panel blood test to determine if you are ovulating. Also, I would go in to see your doctor around day 10/12 and have them do a follicle scan. They will be able to view the follice and determine how big it is. Perhaps your LH surge is so low and you need a trigger to get the LH boost so the test can read it? There are so many things that could be keeping you from ovulating or getting a positive OPK. So the start would be blood work and follie scan to determine if you actually are ovulating. If you are ovulating, then you can use OPK's to pinpoint it, but a scan can give you the most accurate info! Hope this helps!

clomid is a fertility medication that helps a woman ovulate! Its a very potent drug with a few side effects that can be viewed as "wow" type side effects, but it can help a woman who isn't ovulating to ovulate. But before you jump on clomid, you should have bloodwork and follie scan! You can get a prescription for clomid the same day as your bloodwork if you ask and they think it is needed.

hey twilighter, as babybumpage explained above its a fertility drug, it basically makes your body think it has lowered oestrogen so it makes u produce and release eggs, sometimes it is also used in women who are already ovulating by themselves but maybe not producing good enough quality eggs, but in my case i wasnt ovulating atall.
i agree a follicle scan can also be a good idea.
if your cycle is sometimes as short as 26 days, i would definitely try testing earlier as u could be missing your surge.
good luck! x

Hi, ebay do cheap dip tests for pence not pound, use the and test twice a day from the moment you start to see a line forming. My surge only lasts about 9 hours. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->