PG test at the dr-how long to get results?

ProudMary83

Reaction score
I was in for my annual physical yesterday (CD26, 15DPO), Usually my cycle is 25-28 days so I asked them to do a test 'just because'. I assumed they would give he the results before I lefts (especially since I was there after the exam getting blood drawn) . . They were busy as I walked out so I didn't want to bug them. Is it silly to call? Or should I assume it was neg since they have not contacted me? How long does this usually take?? Thanks!

I went in specifically for a pregnancy test, and they only took a urine sample. I went in on a Thursday and expected an answer the same day. Instead, they told me they'd call me by Monday. So 4PM Monday rolls around, still no call, but I had taken a digital pregnancy test the day before and it'd said "pregnant" so I was definitely pretty sure I was pregnant. I decided to call them because it was making me worry, and it turns out they had somehow forgotten to call me with my test results, which they'd had since Thursday. I mean... really? It was silly.

I would recommend calling them, definitely. It's not silly. All you have to do is ask if your test results came in yet, just so you can confirm if it's negative or not.

I don't think they would contact you if the results are negative. I might be wrong but you could always call them and check up on the test results. x

yeh i would give them a call hun, our PG test results come back the next day, we have to phone for them in our GP's surgery. Hope the results are :bfp: :)
xx

When I had my test done last year, I had to wait 3 days for the results and I had to ring them, so defo give them a ring x

Good luck X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->