PG with no 2 @ 44 :)

Oh omi I'm so sad to read your update . Its so awful when they tell you there is no heartbeat . Your stomach just drops :( make sure and take really good care of yourself the next couple of weeks . Are you waiting to mc naturally or will there be medical intervention ? Its such a rotten , tough , sad time . I'm sending you lots of hugs and any time you want to chat I'm here :)

Omi I'm so sorry. It made me so sad to read your update, I know it will be weeks before you feel emotionally better but keep the faith, this too shall pass... You can do again, im confident your body is still doing everything it needs to do and it's trying to make a healthy baby for you.

My friend who just had a baby turns 45 today. That should gives as all some hope

:hugs:

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond with your kind messages :hugs:

We are doing fine. As this is not the first time we seem to be dealing with it rather well. Im certainly feeling quite ok with it - well, as well as one can be..

I've started to mc now and so far it's ok. Previous experience has been absolutely terrible if truth be told and Ive had an d&c (eventually - have been booked in and started to mc at home and still not passed it all by the time it came around for the apmt) with both and expect to have one with this one as well. However, that all depends on how things develop. ...

I have a bunch of lovely friends - all of which I met on here :) and an amazing husband and the most wonderful son -

This too will pass.

Onwards and upwards. You got to be in it to win it!

:hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->