Phil and Teds clip on highchair

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
I have a phil and Teds clip on chair for sale, Used it when i was working and had her with me, its great and its easy to take around with you in the car for friends/resteraunts.

looking for £15 plus a few quid for postage as the metal clips are quite heavy.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi there, how much would postage be please? I love this idea!

Oh I should have also asked do you know what weight it supports?

Phil & Teds Me Too Clip on Travel Highchair - Useful booster high chair,suitable for baby from around 6 months, baby can eat at the table with the family - a portable travel high chair.

The Me Too portable high chair will attach securely to a dining table or breakfast bar, and is suitable for a baby once they are sitting unaided. You can continue to use the chair until baby is around 18 months old (15kg).

The Me Too is easy to fix to a table. Simply slip the metal grips over the edge of the table. The large rubber covers on the grips will prevent any damage to the furniture. Tighten the adjustable screws to ensure a firm fit. The hook-on system can be used on most tables, including those with a wide surround.

The seat is padded fabric and is fully washable. The inside of the seat is fitted with a safety harness to keep baby secure.

When removed from the table, the Me Too travel seat unit folds completely flat making it perfect for outings to a restaurant or on holiday. As the Me Too has no legs it is a safe seat to add to the end of a table, not causing a tripping hazard.

Don't leave home without it!

Soo 15KG :) Think it would be cheaper to courier it for a few quid, someone told me about a courier which was £3 for anything under 1KG.. will reaserch,but litterally only a few quid id imagine for courier (more reliable than RM these days!)

Im so sorry for the delay in replying I often forget to check back here.. Im really interested,can you mail me direct @ [email protected] and let me know total cost with postage / courier as I think my lil girl would love it! Thanks Leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->