Phlegm-Any body?

toffee87

Reaction score
I've noticed since 14dpo I've had phlegm, and it makes me vomit at times.

Anyone else?

I had this with my first pregnancy. It seemed to get worse overnight and would always make me throw up in the morning. Hope it goes away for you soon!

It's horrible, cause there's isn't a lot there, which makes it harder to get it up :-(

I haven't had this, but it is a listed "side effect" of pregnancy in the paperwork my doctor gave me with my pregnancies. That sounds really annoying, especially if it's making you sick... But at least, since it's listed in my paperwork, you're obviously not alone!

Ugh, I have sinus issues to begin with, so yeah, LOTS of post nasal drip and puking up phlegm. Try to get it out as best you can, because if it settles in your stomach, it can cause nausea and make you feel really sick. Best of luck, it's pretty terrible.

Yes I think mine is down to a cold though but it definitely doesnt help ms I'm constantly coughing and then my mouth tastes vile off it and when I'm sick the amount that comes up is unreal, I'm hoping this is the reason for me feeling so sickly lately and it will shift with my cold, I'd love to get a bottle of covonia and box of lemsip down my neck it's been a full year since I had a cold trust it to catch me when I'm pregnant! X

I have lots of it. I'm all stuffed up and sound like a coke head lol.

Yes I have this and thought it was allergies until I read about it being pregnancy realted....ick!

Definitely have this. Avoid milk and milk products. Milk aids in phlegm building.

I don't have the phlegm so much as excess saliva. Sometimes especially when I wake up I find that I've actually drooled a little. It's settled down a little, but it's still annoying!

I've had alot of phlegm along with a sore throat that seems to have a weekly cycle. Sore on wed/thurs/fri better by Monday? Almost feels like tonsillitis coming on (hope not!) but then it goes away again... wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->