Photo editing experts..is this possible?

MikaylasMummy

Mummy of 1 & TTC
Reaction score
I was hoping at least SOMEONE here knew a bit about photo editing.I got what would have been an amazing photo of my daughter excitedly chatting to one of the wiggles at their concert but it was dark and mycameras not good with the flash so although it's light it's all blurry =( you can see their faces and expressions and everything and it's not super duper throw away blurry but is there a way or a company even that can Photoshop a photo to make it look less blurry and a bit more defined?like make touch up the colours and outlines or something?I love this photo and I'd love it to look a bit better too!

If you havr a snappy snaps near yoy I have found them amazing in the past for touching photos and editing.
Blurry pics are a difficult one but if anything can be done they can (well the one near me is amazing anyway)

Hmm iv never heard of them as I'm in aus.are they a digital printing sort of place or an actual photographer?I'll try and find something equivalent.it's such a shame!thanks for the reply =)

You can get software which can unblur, brighten, fix the flash, basically anything. Without seeing the photo it's hard to tell but I'm sure you could improve it somehow.

My hubby is a keen photoshopper both for work and hobbies and he'd be happy to try and do something with it for you if you don't think it's too weird to offer. Of course I understand you may not want to send pics of your daughter to strangers but I thought I'd offer all the same! Good luck xx

If you want a quick mess around try this and use the adjust settings like sharpen and brightness.

https://www.lunapic.com

Jo4nn that would be amazing if you don't mind?I can email the photo to you?I'm really not worried about a stranger having it as you can't really see her that much she's facing the other way.do you want to pm me your email?thanks a bunch hun!
And thanks for the other suggestions ladies

No problem at all hun I'll PM you now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"