Photos of your c-section (contains blood & guts, not for the squeamish!)

isn't it sad that they rush things so much! Trust me I will fight my little heart out to not have another

It was past midnight on boxing day going into the 27th of Dec none of them wanted to be there they couldnt be arsed to even talk to me.

I went to theatre assuming I'd get all the things you see on sections on the TV like being shown my baby over the curtain but NOPE.

Hateful experience, I gave 'birth' totally alone in a room full of people and never got to experience it.

You'll get your VBAC hun but if it doesnt go to plan what ever happens will have been done your way because you know better this timea round and know what you want and what can be done.

Thanks for sharing photos! So neat. I don't have any pics from C-section #1 (emergency) and the pics I have from #2 (scheduled) are only of my head and baby, no guts.

During the surgery they did provide a mirror that goes over my head so that I can see what's going on on the other side of the sheet. It was so neat to watch! At one my point my doc had his arm in my gut up to his elbow.

I really feel for the mamas who had a bad cs.

For an operation that is sadly so common now it seems that far too often women have a poor experience, the staff in the theatre really should pay more attention to that fact.

Yes I understand they are there to do a job and to save the life of mother and baby (in the rare case of a true emergency) but taking a little time and effort to make the delivery of their baby closer to a birth would make the process better.

Ours arent of the actual operation. We had the choice but my husband doesnt deal with blood etc too well so we decided to only get pictures of our dd once she was born!

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

:)

397799_10150651229904384_567924383_11268772_1907011991_n.jpg

I've always thought it was quite gross...but after seeing this, I really want pics if this LO is a C-S!

Aww, I love the pictures!
My Mom got two with my cell phone when I had my c-section and they told her not to do that lol but I love those photos. I would post them if my iPhone would let me!

Love these photos!

I had an emergency c-section and was asleep through out, I was out to sleep and baby was out within 1 minute of knife to skin!! I took a pic of my belly a week after as the bruising was horrendous. I havnt got any actual c-section pics or scar pics but here the bruising for anyone that wants a look!

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h467/Gemble/24b7927a.jpg

Xxx

I didn't even know taking pictures during the procedure was allowed, and I never thought to ask. I will definately be asking when I have this one!

Beautiful pictures ladies xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->