Photos of your c-section (contains blood & guts, not for the squeamish!)

I was really lucky my husband took two cameras with him and a nurse took photos for us. we are in the uk and it was a planned emergency c section if that makes sense. I wasnt in labour but baby was breech.

ive also got a pic of my scar the day after but not brave enough to put that on!!

Attachments

• DSCF0880.jpg
    DSCF0880.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF0883.jpg
    DSCF0883.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF1960.jpg
    DSCF1960.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF1963.jpg
    DSCF1963.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 57
Someone asked me that, and I said "because when else will you be able to get a photo showing the inside of your abdomen as a memento?" :haha:

This part made me laugh, Idont have pics of my section but I had a laparoscopy way before I was pregnant and have photos of that! So womb, tubes and ovaries in perfect HD colour!!!! I love showing people that!

ours aren't so gorey... i love them :)
my little girl was born at 37 weeks by emergency c-section because my placenta ruptured and came away from my uterus, she was born weighing 6lb 2oz
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/DSCF0626.jpg
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/DSCF0627.jpg
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/DSCF0628.jpg
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/DSCF0629.jpg
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/DSCF0637.jpg

i love how there is this orb of light coming from your uterus. :thumbup:

For some reason I thought this would be a thread showing scar photos :blush: so I came to check out others and see if they are like mine or better :haha:
Quite scary to see pics of what I have been through though! We never got a chance because it was an EMCS and OH wasnt even allowed into the room. It was all very rushed :nope:

maratobe....Love the 2nd pic, it looks like your LO is saying..........

'ta daa.....im here' :wave:

Aww lovely pictures :) I wish I had some, but I had an emergency section at 27 weeks and we were so nervous about whether or not Sophie was going to be ok that we didn't even think to ask about taking pictures. Our first picture of her was when she was 2 hours old when DH got to go and meet her. xx

I'm with you Katy, I didn't get pics as my twins were born at 29 weeks. They did take photos of them beside me, but were worried about them breathing they rushed them off to NICU.

Lovely pictures ladies. I would have loved to have some with my first child.

maratobe....Love the 2nd pic, it looks like your LO is saying..........

'ta daa.....im here' :wave:

:flower: that's exactly how she is now lol her personality is very cheeky and she steals the spotlight lol
im sorry for the ladies who didn't get photos :hugs:

For some reason I thought this would be a thread showing scar photos :blush: so I came to check out others and see if they are like mine or better :haha:
Quite scary to see pics of what I have been through though! We never got a chance because it was an EMCS and OH wasnt even allowed into the room. It was all very rushed :nope:

:blush: I thought this was about scar pics too...
Thanks for sharing ladies! Beautiful photos!

I went to theatre alone so no photos until I was in recovery.

I wasn't even told when they took baby out I had to ask, the 2 year old I have in my house still feels a million miles away from the baby I carried for over 9 months in my belly.

What gets me is that he was never in distress, there was no high risk situation I simply ran out of time by their policies.

Lovely pics, personally would not have wanted photos of this myself. They had lifted the baby out and asked if I wanted to look but I refused (regret that now, would have wanted pic of baby just not process) but I was petrified and asked for oxygen as I wanted to remove myself entirely from the situation.

New photos from bub #2's birth on 16 March :)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 21
Part two

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 17
Part 3 :)

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 16
Super jealous of all these photos the memories i have of DS1 being 'born' (and I use that term loosely) are of intense loneliness and ignorance.

All I saw of him was maybe an inch of face and one finger he had up by his face so I saw a nose and eye he was all bundled up in a towel, I couldnt bear to even try and hold him. I told them to take him away to recovery so Daddy could see him. I lay there with my eyes shut being ignored again.

I wish I had photos I might feel somehow like I gave birth to DS1 rather than carrying him for 9 months labouring for 24 hours and then being handed a clean baby in a nappy after feeling like I'd been hit by a train.

I went to theatre alone so no photos until I was in recovery.

I wasn't even told when they took baby out I had to ask, the 2 year old I have in my house still feels a million miles away from the baby I carried for over 9 months in my belly.

What gets me is that he was never in distress, there was no high risk situation I simply ran out of time by their policies.

isn't it sad that they rush things so much! Trust me I will fight my little heart out to not have another

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->