Photos section?

Vickieh1981

Missing my precious girly
Reaction score
On the stillbirth forum there is a private photo bit for only those who post regularly. Does anyone think it'd be nice to have that here to show pictures of our gorgeous angels to each other without everyone being able to see them?

I miss my little girl a lot at the moment and want to show her off :(

I think it is a beautiful idea,, I would love to see your precious Isabella Grace and all the other angels :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Definitely a great idea.

I have already posted evelyn in that section. It is more of an overall losses group rather than stillbirth only and there are babies of all gestations in there xxx

Having said that would love a 2nd tri section as always feel like I shouldn't post in stillbirth section even though she was stillborn (bonkers hey)

I never know where to post about Riley Rae, so dont tend to post about her at all. She was both stillborn and a 2nd tri loss. I do think a photo section would be nice but I thought that one was for 2nd, 3rd and after birth loses :shrug:

I think that would be a nice idea - I dont think I've seen the stillbirth one :shrug:

I will be getting my photo of Emily soon and not sure whether I would show anyone it.. but I know if I were to show someone it would probably be you guys :hugs:

I never took any photos. It's one of my many regrets about how I handled things back then, but I think it's a lovely idea to have a photos section here.

I never know where to post about Riley Rae, so dont tend to post about her at all. She was both stillborn and a 2nd tri loss. I do think a photo section would be nice but I thought that one was for 2nd, 3rd and after birth loses :shrug:

Awww Tash - you can post about Riley Rae anywhere - we always like to hear about her. I think that when the photo section was set up it was intended for all but since this section is here most of the girls on it only use this section and dont know there is a photo one if you get me?

:hugs: I think it's a terrific idea!!!

I always love to share my Emma with you girls, I am however a lil funny about sharing her with just everyone... Guess cuz I know there is absolutely NO judgement between us... :hugs:

Amanda, Don't feel bad about not sharing, yet... I was JUST like that at first, didn't want anyone to see her.... Still lil like that, but I freely share with other angel mommies...

I guess I have no idea where I could share Ryder's photo..... I would love to show him off.... he was so normal and healthy looking..... I have to say I also looked after I found out I miscarried for a baby that was miscarried at his age.... I needed to know what to expect and how to tell my kids what to expect.... I wouldn't mind others using my baby for this purpose.... he wasn't scary... he looks like a beautiful little boy and I don't want others to have fear of how their baby looks and regret it later....... Angel babies are beautiful...not only to their mother's but to God apparently.... that's why he chose them :(

I think it is a great idea, especially for those who aren't comfortable posting openly.
I come here and read as a close friend is on here and I come on and check on her. When I read about your little angels then later see a pic of him/ her it is nice to meet and see your precious babies, they are just so beautiful and perfect.
xxx hugs

I think it is a great idea, especially for those who aren't comfortable posting openly.
I come here and read as a close friend is on here and I come on and check on her. When I read about your little angels then later see a pic of him/ her it is nice to meet and see your precious babies, they are just so beautiful and perfect.
xxx hugs

XOXOXOOX..Love you..XOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx hugs

They really are. I never realised such tiny babies could be so perfect until I had Missy.

Have messaged wobbles to see if we can get this xx

xxx hugs

They really are. I never realised such tiny babies could be so perfect until I had Missy.

Have messaged wobbles to see if we can get this xx

XOXOOXXO thank you ...:kiss:

On the stillbirth forum there is a private photo bit for only those who post regularly. Does anyone think it'd be nice to have that here to show pictures of our gorgeous angels to each other without everyone being able to see them?

I miss my little girl a lot at the moment and want to show her off :(

Awww I want to post a pic of Maya How do we get a private one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->