Photos

lousielou

Mummy
Reaction score
Ok, I have a little question - please forgive me if I seem a little ... well... stupid! You know those pictures of pregnant ladies' tummies where you can see a foot shape poking through...? Are they real?? :blush:

yeah they are real, its really strange isnt it! i can see it now if i lay on my side :)

No waaaaaaaay!! I showed OH a few and he was like, "Fake! They've been photoshopped" ...and then I felt really daft :blush:

Ooh, I am so excited that it really happens though! :happydance:

My little boy did it to me but my girls never did, they preferred sticking there bums out and there feet under my rib cage....ouch!

Yep - they are real! I had a little foot sticking out about half hour ago!!

yeah they are real, i seen a cool one where you could make out a hand and all. Seen vids on youtube of it. Way mines going i may get a vid to out of it! very cool pics.

I see lumps and bumps (elbows / knees??) I really wanna see a foot or hand would be amaaazing - lol x x

I only get lumps and bumps too ... havent seen any feet or hands that i've noticed lol

Like you say everyone is different, and plus you have another little one, so you notice more when your next pregnancies :D I dont notice anything though im rubbish, im the girl who couldnt feel any movements last week, only to be scanned and see a kicking baby measuring a week bigger than she is lol!!

Like you say everyone is different, and plus you have another little one, so you notice more when your next pregnancies :D I dont notice anything though im rubbish, im the girl who couldnt feel any movements last week, only to be scanned and see a kicking baby measuring a week bigger than she is lol!!

yeah u notice alot more on next pregnancys, glad everything was ok last week x

Thanks for asking this question LOL I always thought it was fake but thats awsome that its not!!

i see bumps and that is it. head? elbow? bum? :cloud9:

With my other 2 i saw a fist elbow knees etc , But never any little toes or fingers etc . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->