Physio - SPD / Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

mellylou88

Mummy To A Baby Boy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just thought I'd let you know I went for my physio appointment today and have to wear a lovely attractive body bandage over hips and a splint on my wrist for the rest of pregnancy - I do feel a difference but woooah! Passion Killer! Lol :)

Also been told that my stomach muscles have separated earlier than they should, has anyone else had this?

That's good you went. At least if it gives you some comfort then it will help.

I have the body bandage too and a support belt.

At least we don't have crutches (I had them last time). that was interesting being 8-9 months pregnant and juggling those babies!!

Hope it eases for you x

Oh and my stomach muscles have separated too!! Not sure they ever go back to normal again x

The only time I feel my stomach muscle is the mammoth task of getting out of bed, because the bed is quite low, just hope it's not something that will be drastic in the future or after birth

The only time I feel my stomach muscle is the mammoth task of getting out of bed, because the bed is quite low, just hope it's not something that will be drastic in the future or after birth

Mine separated the first time but I honestly never noticed any difference afterwards. Try not to worry too much. x

I think the way they say it makes you worry not knowing the full extent, I do feel fine in myself, but it's getting the umph in the morning to get out of bed that's the tricky part :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->