pic of positive opks , period due in 4 days. :S anyone had this before?

youngmummy2be

Reaction score
periods due tue/weds, did a test 2 days ago and it was negative :( :S

going to test again tomorrow with CBD, and i ov'd on 11th feb already!

hmm any opinions?x

Attachments

• SDC19006.jpg
    SDC19006.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 79
I had a very dark opk (aaaalllmost positive) on CD35 and CD38 of a 39 day cycle. For me that's as dark as my opks get. Some people it means bfp soon, but it's probably more common for it to mean the start of af. I hope you get your bfp though. :flower:

I am now your official stalker :) in the nicest way lol
I am due af this week and my hpts havnt arrived yet so the poas addiction took over and guess what? Yep, + !! Keep us posted :)

X

hey hun.. i used opks to detect my pregnancy.. and i had a really dark posative opk darker then it gets when i ovulate.. x

any update? i'm stalking as this is what's happening with me right now...

hey hun.. i used opks to detect my pregnancy.. and i had a really dark posative opk darker then it gets when i ovulate.. x

That's what I was going to say, don't OPK's detect the hcg hormone as well? If your preggo & use a opk, it will show as positive.. You should use a hpt... GL

periods due tue/weds, did a test 2 days ago and it was negative :( :S

going to test again tomorrow with CBD, and i ov'd on 11th feb already!

hmm any opinions?x
try to to get too excited i had this this month very positive ov test 5 days before af was due i thought woo hoo after googling it was really hopeful then af arrived 2 days early.. good luck hope yours becomes BFP but can be really disappointing if get all worked up then crushed like that x

Could mean your pregnant babes, ovulation sticks can also pick up hcg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->