:: Pichis Signature Store :: {{CLOSED ; only a handful left!}}

i was meant to post earlier but i forgot. My PC (the one with all my design gumph) has decided to keep crashing on me SO, i will need to try and fix it. i have a feeling it might be a faulty Hard drive but it may also be the RAM so, need to pull it apart/test it :dohh: sorry for all those who are waiting - especially you silas :hugs:

do u mind doing to for me?

can i please have an avatar of my baby and a ticker please with the same photo

here is the photo:

11 week scan.jpg

Thanks

do u mind doing two for me?

can i please have an avatar of my baby and a ticker please with the same photo

here is the photo:

Attachment 312910

Thanks

oh you may need the due date: 1/07/12. You can them when u get around to it :flower:

i'm afraid to say but my PC has given up on me... it has all my design software on it so i am going to have to buy a new hard-drive or memory, whatever has fudged up.

so sorry!

have a nice xmas everyone and i'll keep you all updated x

i am so sorry to hear that. i have been MIA because i also suffered a loss but i wasn't as far on as you. i am sorry hun :hugs:

Hello hun, your designs are amazing. Could you let us know when you're able to make new ones as I'd love one :flower:

Hi Pichi :hi:

Are you still closed? I was just wondering really as I've just started a December mummies chat & buddy up thread and was wondering about getting a cute little banner type thingy (I dunno what they are called :lol:).

Let me know :) x

Hi Pichi ~ Dont know if this is something you can please help with? :shrug:
https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkies-banners-graphics/928025-badge-my-new-group-thread.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->