pickle and icecream?

Chai_w

TTC #1
Reaction score
anyone else have really weird or random cravings that you wouldn't normally?

O/T i want icing really bad, and since i like to give in to my cravings have a nice chocolate cupcake sitting in front of me while i eat the icing.:blush:

but i was thinking today about how the stereotypical pregnancy craving is pickles and ice cream, which is silly because every pregnancy is different.

now I have craved them both at the same time but never together till today,while thinking of them, since i have previously craved just the pickle seeds, what would a hollowed out pickle filled with vanilla ice cream taste like? and you know what my stomach is quite intrigued as am i to try this...

has anyone else gotten weird ideas or cravings on various birth controls that were a little off? This nuvaring has thrown me threw a loop lol i've craved just pickle seeds, but i had to have the whole pickle, i craved coctail sauce just by itself, and now icing, and this weird pickle idea i am oddly wanting to test out pickle flavored ice cream sounds kinda good. plus with the crunch of the pickle.:munch:

AF isn't even due till damn near 2 weeks from now:wacko:

Well, doesn't sound appetizing at all to me! But you can try it and tell me how went.. Lol
I always have cravings, so I don't know if I'll have it any diff through pregnancy. But I don't have weird mixes cravings, just food I don't normally eat. The other day I had a craving for spinach pizza and I don't even like spinach, but I ordered one and it was good! :thumbup:
One of my friends likes whipped cream in her sandwiches.. And my uncle likes avocado in his coffee!

One of my friends likes whipped cream in her sandwiches.. And my uncle likes avocado in his coffee!

nice to know that it isn't just us ladies that have weird cravings:haha:
i will let you know how it goes when i do try it :thumbup:

your friend for some reason reminds me of an old family friend that loves ketchup so much that she puts it on everything even cookies!

Hormones make us do crazy things! I'm breastfeeding right now (well, not literally at this moment) and it makes me crave chocolate. I've never really loved chocolate before and now I eat jumbo bags of m&ms like it is my job. It's sad because I should be losing the rest of the baby weight with BFing burning 500 calories but I'm consuming that in chocolate per day.

This has nothing to do with my cravings, but I thought I would add:

My OH and I were out to dinner at a Chinese buffet with some of his cousins, and they were having a competition to see who could eat the much. My OH won because not only did he eat like four plates of food, but he ate a bowl of vanilla ice cream covered in Coke and soy sauce. *barf* He said it was lovely, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->