Pics of my crib!

Looks great hon, absolutely gorgeous! x

Its gorgeous Claire!! I'm with Jenna here, TIME IS TICKING!!! Bring on Oct!! Last full month of being pregnant - woo hoo!!

I know girlies, can you believe that we've only a few weeks left to go!! Am soooo excited now!! Wonder which one of our 4 text buddies will go first?
xx

Very nice! I'm envious, we've not even got the cot in our house yet, nor have we a nice room to keep it in! I dressed the moses basket in unironed bedding out of desperation but it hasn't the same effect!

Aww, I haven't got a separate room either hun, but have just tried to make a corner of my room into a mini nursery for bubs. It's cosy but kinda nice. I'm sure once you get your cot sorted it will look gorgeous.
xx

Aww its beautiful hun, sure bubs will love it xx

Very nice! I'm envious, we've not even got the cot in our house yet, nor have we a nice room to keep it in! I dressed the moses basket in unironed bedding out of desperation but it hasn't the same effect!

Aww, I haven't got a separate room either hun, but have just tried to make a corner of my room into a mini nursery for bubs. It's cosy but kinda nice. I'm sure once you get your cot sorted it will look gorgeous.
xx

Now I feel guilty, we do have a separate room, it's just full of crap still! We have to redecorate our room in order to rearrange all the furniture and get the cot into our room for the first few months. Then we can start on the spare room and give it up properly to our offspring! We've no fancy bedding set though, just plain sheets and blankets so it's never going to be as inviting as yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->