Pics of my crib!

cuddles314

Proud Mummy to Bobby
Reaction score
Ok, so I put all the bedding on the crib the other day, just to see how it looks, and I love it!! It made me so excited, I hope bubs will like it! What do you guys think?
xx

Attachments

• crib 1.JPG
    crib 1.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 110
  • crib 2.JPG
    crib 2.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 55
Awww beautiful, Just perfect for a suprise baby will be even lovlier with some pink or blue teddys in it :)

yours is the same as mine isn't it just great!

oooh, how pretty!

All it needs it a baby!

I set my cot up as soon as I got it home, it made me feel so warm and fuzzy just looking at it all made up and ready... I fdo eel a bit silly now that we're moving because I'll have to dis-assemble the cot before he's ever used it! I should have left it in the box!

oh i really like that, its lovely, great choice x

that is gorgeous...sry just aving a peak, wish i was in 3rd tri !!! :(

hopefull i be in 1st tri soon....its lovley :)

Thats soooo cute, i have to wait for bean to be born till i get to put one of those up :lol: OH wont let me have one if bean is a boy so i have to waaaaaaaaiiiiittttt!!!

But that looks amazing :)

It looks lovelly, we are getting ours delivered next week and i cant wait, once up we will be able to work out what is going where its soo exciting

Looks beautiful hunni, really does :) XxxX

aww hun, it looks gorgeous. It's getting a bit exciting now isn't it?!! I can't believe it's nearly October...eeeK!!!

Its gorgeous Claire!! I'm with Jenna here, TIME IS TICKING!!! Bring on Oct!! Last full month of being pregnant - woo hoo!!

Looks really pretty! I'm sure LO will love it.

Very nice! I'm envious, we've not even got the cot in our house yet, nor have we a nice room to keep it in! I dressed the moses basket in unironed bedding out of desperation but it hasn't the same effect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->