PICTURE. Thoughts?

Frodi

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I was just wondering what your thoughts were on this. I have ever had this before and after bd with my husband this was left over and only once have I had some in my panties.
Please disregard the left frame, it's the a pic I got from google to compare.

This was from September 13/13 and I had some again today after bd with hubby?

This seems like creamy cm! Are you past ovulation? Sometimes creamy cm is a good indicator of pregnancy.

Yes I believe I am past ov.

It's hard for me to me to know anything because I haven't had a period since Matt22-may 25. The last time I saw a dr about it was the beginning of August and all my test came back negative for pregnancy and hormones levels were all normal.
I have been keeping track of my temps though. My standard temp is 36.3 and I've been staying there and rising but it never goes below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
That's almost 3 months. Have you been on bcp before that? I would suggest you get your hormones tested and if AF doesn't come this month too. Docs might give you meds for it. GL dear x

My hormones were tested and came back normal.
I was on the bcp for approx 6 yrs and I stopped taking them officially on April 01.
I'm waiting oh so patiently, well not really for the end of this month bc the dr is waiting for AF to show up. And if she does not they are scheduling me for ultra sounds

Sorry I had to delete the picture. Too many negative comments. I'm sorry I figured this was a place of adult women.

Sorry dear but from next time just put a warning TMI , some ladies cannot take such pics. I know we all go through the same thing so shouldn't be really disgusted and even if you are there are polite ways to say it. Don't be disheartened you'll find really good ladies around x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->